ELECTRICAL SIMULATION LAB
|Faculty In-charge||Sri G.BALAJI|
|Technical Support||Sri M.PAVAN KUMAR|
|Carpet Area :||86.66 SQ.MTR.|
|Total Investment :||
Rs. 26.11 LAKHS
|Software's Used :||MATLAB|
The department has an exclusive simulation / research lab with the following details.42 No. Acer Desktop Systems (4 GB of RAM, 2nd Generation Processor), Dual Core Computers and two printers.
The department has the following licensed software,
1. MATLAB – 75 Users, R16b, 8.5 Version.
2. Simulink – 30 Users, 8.5 Version.
3. Control System Tool Box – 10 Users, 9.9 version
4. Simscape Tool Box – 2 Users 3.13 version
5. Simpower systems Tool Box – 2 Users 5.8 version
6. Multisim – 10 Users, etc and also general softwares.
- PSCAD X4 academic software for simulation of power systems with 25 users.
- CodeTantra an automated platform based on learn-code-and-learn technique for programming languages like C , C++, JAVA
- ETAP a analytical engineering software in the analysis, simulation, monitoring, control, optimization, and automation of electrical power systems - 10 users
|S.NO||Description of Item||Quantity|
|1||Acer Desktop,VERTION M 200 DESKTOP,ISI CHIPSET/INTEL 2Nd Generation Premium Dual core G630,SATA 500GB HDD,4GB DDR3 RAM,Free DOS/10/100/1000 Mbps Lan, ACER 18.5'' Tft LED Monitor||42|
|2||6KVA Online UPS||1|
|3||Matlab 7.14||50 Users|
|5||HP System server ML310,RAM 8GB(4)DDR3,KBD+Mouse with CLR 20 Inches HP LED Monitor||1|
|6||Sony LCD Projector||1|